To get notified about new video uploads, subscribe to Well+Good’s channel: [https://www.youtube.com/c/Wellandgood]
If your idea of a healthy breakfast begins and ends with berries and oatmeal because 1) it’s quick, and 2) it checks the box for your definition of « healthy, » we’ve got a recipe that’ll totally flip the script on how you view your first meal of the day. This green goddess breakfast bowl is gluten-free, vegan, and surprisingly easy — quinoa, roasted veggies, delicious dressing, and avocado all meet up for a protein-packed morning meal that will fuel the rest of your day.
2 cups broccoli florets
1 zucchini, sliced
3-4 TBSP olive oil
Kosher salt + freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
1 cup vegetable broth
2 cups chopped Swiss chard leaves
1 avocado, pitted + peeled
1 cup packed mixed fresh parsley + basil leaves
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup flaxseed oil
2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
1 TSP salt
1/2 cup shelled edamame, steamed
1 avocado pitted, peeled, sliced
4 large eggs (cooked to your liking)
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Arrange the broccoli florets and sliced zucchini on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until the broccoli is browning + zucchini is crispy.
3. In a medium pot, combine the quinoa and broth, cover, and cook over medium-low heat for about 20 min
4. Meanwhile, place the chard in a large pot. Add 1/4 cup water and season with salt + pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the chard has wilted, about 4 minutes.
5. Make the green goddess sauce. In a food processor or blender, combine the avocado, herbs, garlic, olive oil, flaxseed oil, lemon juice, and salt. Process until smooth.
6. Assemble the bowls. Divide the quinoa. Add the roasted broccoli, zucchini, chard, and edamame. Fan the avocado slices over the veggies. Top with cooked eggs. Drizzle with the green goddess sauce + garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Well+Good’s channel for more tasty nutritional content: [https://www.youtube.com/c/Wellandgood]
Easy, warming chai baked oatmeal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW56yBkL6kQ&list=PLUa1mxBKMRYmroPsCdTfIj6y8UCvY_ZyJ&index=78
How To Properly Cook Quinoa: https://www.wellandgood.com/good-food/how-do-you-cook-quinoa/
From the beginning, Well+Good launched as the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.
You can also find us here:
Site 🖥️: https://www.wellandgood.com
Instagram 📸: https://www.instagram.com/iamwellandg…
Facebook 👍: https://www.facebook.com/iamwellandgood
Twitter 🐤: https://twitter.com/iamwellandgood
Pinterest 📌: https://www.pinterest.com/iamwellandgood/